The MSU-Detroit Impact Team is a university-wide, cross-unit representative group which serves in an advisory capacity to the Office of the Provost. The team has the following objectives, specifically related to University activity, partnerships, resource investments and engagement in the City of Detroit:
- Promote cross-university dialogue and awareness of Detroit engagement.
- Identify opportunities for effective utilization and coordination of resources.
- Facilitate broad scale impact of efforts.
- Establish coordination of multiple university activities and initiatives.
- Determine future university strategic efforts that meet identified needs and shared agenda.
To add a project to this site, please fill out this survey:
If you have questions about this project or site please contact Dr. Sonya Gunnings-Moton (gunnings [at] msu.edu).